Awkward Phrasing

When random thoughts need to be written down in a manner that makes you have to read it more than once to understand what exactly is being said. Also known as poor writing.

2/10/2006

Rub-a-dub-dub.

I don’t know my neighbors practically at all. There is a married couple across the way. A couple of guys also across the way. Some obnoxious, useless foreign girls not too far across the way. And, a girl who lives with her mother and grandmother and runs from her car to her apartment every time she parks. Just straight sprints back to her apartment. I don’t know why. She just does.

And then there’s the Chester the Molester-looking guy and his Korean girlfriend who live right above me. Well, actually, the possibly lesbian teachers live above me, but directly above our apartment bathroom is the bathroom of Chester and KoreaGirl. How do I know this? Because crazy motherfucker abuses the hell out of that woman. My roommates have called the cops on him before. He just looks like the devil’s inside him, devouring from the inside out. His skin is all droopy, he’s bald, and his teeth are all messed up. I’d guess a reformed meth-head, but methinks he's so scary-looking that the word reformed has filed a restraining order against him.

The part of interest involves this Korean girl. I’ve never heard her speak, even when I brought back a hamster she dropped on the way upstairs. She just bowed politely. We speculate that she’s one of those mail-order deals. The extra odd part in all this? She bathes him. It’s very easy to hear them while taking a piss or brushing your teeth in our bathroom. You should come visit. It’s very unsettling to hear a grown man audibly groan and sigh as his Korean mail order bride bathes him. Is that a cultural thing? I mean, is that really a thing women do for men in other countries? I have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home