Awkward Phrasing

When random thoughts need to be written down in a manner that makes you have to read it more than once to understand what exactly is being said. Also known as poor writing.

2/05/2006

O, The Weekends You'll Have.

This weekend, in an effort to conserve money and energy, I slept a lot. An awful lot. I’m embarrassed to say exactly how long I slept on Saturday and Sunday, so let’s just say that it was, again, an awful lot. Sinful amount.

I woke up in time to go to my roommate’s 30th Birthday party. It was cool, but a little strange at the same time. I was obviously the youngest person there. I got back just in time to watch Steve Martin host "Saturday Night Live."

I really should have stayed at the party. Better yet, I never should have woke up.

What an awful piece of poppycock. Although, Prince did rock the shit.

...

I woke up on Sunday just in time for the Super Bowl (that is only a mild exaggeration – I did get some cleaning done). You can read my thoughts on the Super Bowl here.

And, finally, I am employed. More details to follow as I experience interesting moments in my new job.

1 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 12:37 AM, Blogger Hobbes said...

Ok, Steve Martin Killing Alec Baldwin, talking to Will Forte from kissing distance, and quick zoom theater were all awesome. Prince was very good. Here is my steve martin thing, he is a comic GENIUS and now he is taking down a Peter Sellers piece of brilliance into a Beyonce vehicle? oh and negotiating with hamas made me chuckle. 'what would the movie studio want me to do? be known as an anti semite or promote the movie'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home