Awkward Phrasing

When random thoughts need to be written down in a manner that makes you have to read it more than once to understand what exactly is being said. Also known as poor writing.

2/05/2006

My Weird Dream-Free Weekend.

Perhaps the fallout of sleeping so much is that I didn’t have any vivid dreams. The only thing I can remember is seeing Amanda Peet, Matthew Perry and Steven Weber all getting phone calls from their agents telling them they’ve just been cast in the new Aaron Sorkin project, currently known as "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip." Why I dream in about other people in a very classic film-structured, round-up sequence is beyond me. But it does lend credence to those of you out there who think I’m bizarre and just a generally weird person. A lot of credence my dreams do lend to that notion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home