Awkward Phrasing

When random thoughts need to be written down in a manner that makes you have to read it more than once to understand what exactly is being said. Also known as poor writing.

2/02/2006

My Weird Dream-Free Dream.

I feel like I should put something down here. I don’t remember last night’s dream(s). Generally, though, I will say that I dream in color. My dreams usually feature people I don’t know personally. My dreams feel scripted. They have a certain theatricality about them. And, finally, they are often as vivid and strange as the previous posts would indicate, but I’d venture to guess most people’s are like that since, you know, dreams are strange.

Finally, leave me a comment. I would love to hear what y’all think about the blog. Think it needs a new direction? Want to know less about me? Interested in my relationship with my dentist? Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home